Introducing the Magnus MF K Series Mechanical fuel kit. Sick of the problems and short-comings of electric pumps? Want the ultimate in reliability?
The heating of the fuel associated with running multiple pumps can cause serious tuning issues, or in more serious circumstances, can cause the engine to lean out during high rpm/high boost situations. The mechanical fuel pump adds no additional heat to the fuel keeping it cool and consistent. With more than enough flow to support any horsepower levels with absolutely no drop in pressure. This fuel pump has been proven to supply over 180psi at the rail.
No complications, No needs for multiple pumps, No wiring, No ECU controlled outputs, No added electrical system draw, No additional transformers, or something additional to worry about tuning. Only one pump is needed that’s driven directly from the engine. Magnus makes it SIMPLE.
Every component is designed and built in house to the strictest tolerance. Lightweight 3 bolt crank drive gear is the lightest on the market, as well a the Fuel pump drive gear was designed to be as light as possible as well. All wear parts are hard anodized for superior reliability.
All kits ships with Magnus MF Fuel Pump.
- Driven from Crank of the Honda K series (Requires ATI Balancer)
- Can be used with multiple fuels (Gas, Methanol, and Ethanol)
- Simplifies your fuel system
- Increases reliability -No more need for multiple electric pumps
- Increases safety – in case of fire or engine failure engine, pumps shuts off cutting the fuel supply to fire
- Decreased heating of fuel
- MMCFUL1100 Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump AND RACE ATI
- MMCFUL1101 Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump AND RACE ATI “LEAN MOTOR MOUNTS”
- MMCFUL1102 Magnus MF Mechanical Fuel Pump AND STREET ATI