The Magnus Motorsports 4G63 dry sump kit for Evo 4-9 was originally designed for competitive racing programs and competition use. It offered major advantages over competitors with a more complete system, an extra stage of scavenge and a multitude of options for all types of racing. With the input of dozens of racers and engine builders we decided it was time to apply our experience and expanded knowledge to the Evo dry sump kit. The new kit changes the pump mounting location and improves its rigidity, requires no chassis modification and decreases amount of space required. The most important improvement is the amount of available options added for any kind of racing, or the hardcore street car.
The new Evo 4-9 dry sump kit has multiple key improvements from the previous generation. There are now 2 pump options available, a large rotor 3 stage Peterson R4 or a 4 stage Peterson R4. We’ve a added an OEM eccentric tensioner for the dry sump belt, which will keep the tension forever and allows quick belt changes. The new mounting location is closer to the motor requiring less space in the bay than the previous revision. The mount is also more rigid, especially helpful when running popular mechanical fuel pumps and/or mechanical power steering pumps. A new front cover design utilizes the factory accessory belt tensioner, making installation that much easier. There are a range of options with the filter, oil tank, fitting sizes, sump fittings, available for FWD or RWD and the lsit goes on. What hasn’t changed is the pan, sump, front cover and mounts are all made from billet 6061 aluminum in house! All other parts and options are made in Europe or USA ensuring the highest quality possible.
- Billet 6061 Oil pan and Sump
- Billet 6061 Front cover with included gasket, OEM pump delete, and Balance shaft delete
- Billet 6061 Mounting brackets
- Peterson R4 dry Sump Pump – Optional 3 or 4 stage
- Peterson Oil Tank (Multiple Sizes Availalbe)
- Peterson Breather
- Inline Filter
- Optional remote spin-on Filter adaptor
- Optional Mechanical Fuel Pump (3/8th hex drive driven off rear of pump)
- Optional Race Mechanical Power Steering Pump (3/8th hex drive driven off rear of pump)
- Optional Electric A/C