Magnus has designed a Fuel Pressure Regulator. Full billet housing in black for a clean look and added durability. Comes with an adjustable bracket to easily mount it anywhere. A high quality diaphragm is used internally, which is the most important piece. This FPR is reliable and fully adjustable from 30 - 100 psi depending on the fuel pump being used. Feel confident when buying this unit, it is not a cheap off shore made FPR. The entire unit is made and assembled by Magnus. Works with both N/A and Forced induction applications.
It surprises me how many people come to get their car tuned and have a fuel system that cannot supply the fuel required, or keep the pressure required to make 500hp.
Well, We've decided to not take this standing still. Magnus has a complete fuel kits that eliminate all of the common mistakes people make when piecing one together themselves. These are Race Fuel and Ethanol compatible, and Methanol compatible.
- T 6061 Billet aluminum construction and black anodized with Magnus logo engraved in top
- These are Race fuel and Ethanol compatible, and Methanol compatible will be available soon!
- Magnus remote mounted fuel pressure regulator is available with 8 o-ring boss inlets and 6 o-rign boss outlet.
- mounting brace mounts in 45 degree 90 degree and 180 degree positions to facilitate mounting.
- 1/8th vacuum hose end for 1:1 fuel pressure adjustment under boost