The wait is over!
We have taken our knowledge with 4G63 motors and have applied it to the 4B11 platform. For many years many have been trying to replicate our 4G63 piston design but have never succeeded. Now Magnus brings you the same engineering, knowledge and experience to your 4B11. The next and final step to making some serious power with your Mitsubishi Evolution X or Ralliart is the Magnus 4B11 piston!
Often imitated but never duplicated
Magnus pistons are more than your standard replacement pistons for the 4B11. We designed these heavy-duty pistons to perform under extreme heat and boost pressure. Our pistons are built for maximum power. All pistons are for turbo and nitrous applications, unless specified for naturally aspirated use. Our pistons are designed to be lightest weight possible yet retain the most strength possible. Our detonation fighting "Quench Pad Dish" allows you to reach higher horsepower levels than with conventional shelf pistons from other manufacturers. Utilizing our proprietary piston shape (pistons are not cylindrical) keeps the piston silent in the bores when running recommended large clearances for high horsepower. We also built in deeper valve reliefs which are ready to accommodate large valve and camshaft upgrades. The latest technology in the "ring pack" features low tension and low drag rings with superior sealing properties. All of this equates to the most engineered piston on the market.
- Extra thick piston crown to create a larger heat dissipation surface for higher horsepower capability and extreme temperatures.
- Specially designed Magnus "Quench Pad Dish" improves power and reduces the chance of detonation.
- Extra large valve reliefs
- Designed using Magnus' own "Silent Bore Technology"
- CAD Designed in house using Magnus' proprietary piston technology
- Add ceramic coating to the crown surface of the piston for the ultimate protection against heat and detonation.
- Mitsubish Evolution GSR / MR Models
- Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart (2008+)
- Four Pistons
- Matching Ring Pack
- High Horsepower Wrist Pins
Compression Ratio 9:1 (based on factory head gasket)